4217 Westriver Park, Duluth, Georgia 30096
- List Price
- Single Family Residential
- River District
- Year Built
Beautiful brick and stone home located in The River District.Gated community surrounded by the Chattahoochee River.Inviting foyer opens to office with fireplace and an elegant dining room.Family room has gas fireplace, built-ins and two sets of French doors. Gourmet kitchen with large center island and stainless appliances. Master on main with bayed sitting area and master bath. Gorgeous lighting throughout. Hardwoods throughout. Home audio system throughout. Outdoor patio with fireplace seating area. 2-car garage plus 3rd in rear.
- Elementary School
- Berkeley Lake
- Middle School
- High School
- Exterior Features
- Playground, Deck/Patio, Garden
- Interior Features
- Bookcases, Cable TV Connections, Tray Ceiling(s), High Ceilings, Entrance Foyer, Hardwood Floors, Rear Stairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Clubhouse, Gated, Lake, Neighborhood Association, Park, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- 3 Car Or More, Attached, Auto Garage Door, Garage
- Basement Type
- 2 Stories
- Fees Include
- Swimming, Tennis
- Tax Year
Listing courtesy of Century 21 Results.
© 2021 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.